Eoin Hurst Photo Daily

Thursday, February 15, 2007

And Now, Something Completly Different


Well, it was inevitable wasn't it? I mean, they had to ask sometime. I won't lie, when I got the call I was pretty stoked, Sure I've done other magazine covers: Bavarian Butts, H&H etc. but I always wanted to be a Playgirl-boy. The shoot was really fun actually, of course the photographers all had to wear protective sunglasses in order to prevent them from going into a lust-enduced-frenzy, I didn't mind though, the more reflective surfaces I am surrounded by, the better I feel. And boy, did I feel good, It was way more relaxed than the shoot I did with Hunks for Hunks magazine, not that I don't whole heartedly endorse that publication.

If you can (and believe me, it won't be easy) pull your eyes away from the pictures, you will be rewarded with an indepth interview. I talk about my rigorous training schedule, baby-rich diet, favourite colour (beige), confused teenage years, my solid gold rad 175 and the one that got away (she broke my heart...)(...and our dry wall)

Looking forward to all your feedback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home