Eoin Hurst Photo Daily

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Colours and me





Ok girls, in dreamier moments you’ve probably been thinking about what colours a handsome guy like me would look best in (that’s if you don’t get him naked of course). But no, that advice isn’t what I’m looking for. It’s my boat. My loop-the-loop Rad 170. While it’s glorious green and yellow speckles have served me well on my aquatic ambles for the past 2 years, I’m not sure that the colours adequately express my most enduring qualities. I spend so much time in my boat it feels like a big part of me and the colours need to express that.

So what do my fans think? We’ve got green, which symbolises fertility. No problems there ladies. Then yellow, which symbolises wisdom and joy. But what about purple, the colour of royalty? It’s no stretch of the truth to think of me as king of the wave. Those squirts and loops are kingly to say the least. But I think the colour that sums me up best is Gold.

That’s right, I’m on the look-out for a solid gold Rad 170. I aim to be the first white man to paddle a solid gold rad down the White Nile in the history of, well, the universe.

By the way, don’t think I’ve ignored the clamorous requests for photos of me avec kayak. You all thought right, I do look pretty good in it. I’ll do my best to oblige with some aqua pics sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home