Eoin Hurst Photo Daily

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Poetry Corner











Had some time to myself last night so I put pen to paper, just thought to share my thouhgts with ye guys.

I don't do this for the fun or the pleasure,
My determination, no-one can measure,
I dont need nobodys help in my quest,
To beat the rest,
and be the best.

There aint ever been no river,
That'd make me stop and shiver,
I'll run it, nail it, huck it,
Those who doubt me, suck it,
Long Distance keeps me fit.

I'll head upriver each day,
not even a sweat as i break 37 K,
45mins return trip is no chore,
The ease of it is a bore,
Leaves me craving for more.

Playboating is my Ace,
Beginners get outta my face,
My skills to share cost a price,
pro's like me dont have to be nice,
Get out nd learn like i did in the slice.

4 and a half ends, a 2 min bow stall,
Wanna learn more? Ladies gimme a call,
My skills you cannot lie,
Are a pleasure on the eye,
Paddle with me, we'll reach the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home