Eoin Hurst Photo Daily

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I wasn't joking...

When I said I have a killer body, was I? Well I guess that's what pushing yourself to the limit every single day will do. Look closely at my right bicep. The one that I'm admiring, I know it's uber-hot, but that's not the point. The point is I got those juicy biceps through nothing but flatwater, pumping my paddle harder every day. The same goes for my kriptonite abs, look at them closely, do you see cheese remnants? I cannot, however, same the same for my rock hard, bulging thighs. Oh no, I got those mounds of muscle by running 37KM each day, so far my personal best time is 3.5 minutes. Sometimes when I'm running I get pretty hot, as you can imagine, therefore I have taken to running only in that sweet little black speedo, lets just say the power of lust is strong, so far I've counted 53 girls who fainted as I whizzed by, my tanned, toned, sweaty body glistening in the morning sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home